Pickles - Adopted November 2013

Adoption success stories.
EmmaSchickert

Pickles - Adopted November 2013

Post by EmmaSchickert »

My husband and I absolutely have a success story with JR's Pups-N-Stuff. We adopted our fur child, Pickles, in November 2013 and have been smiling ever since. She has such a loving, easy going personality that compliments our family. We take her with us everywhere, including on our vacations up north where she loves to frolic in the lake and help us "catch fish". Pickles is our best friend and always keeps us entertained with her goofy antics.

I was so impressed with JR's Pups-N-Stuff's adoption process and foster families. Pickles, previously named Becket, was left outside without food and water before your agency intervened. Pickles was brought to Wisconsin where she was nursed back to health and cared for by her foster mom through JR's Pups-N-Stuff. We had the opportunity to see Pickles in her foster home and we were really impressed by the foster mom. You could tell that it really mattered to her that her foster dogs went to the right family. Thank you JR's Pups-N-Stuff for bringing Pickles into our life!
pickles.jpg
pickles.jpg (37.49 KiB) Viewed 16383 times