Griffin - Adopted April 2015

Adoption success stories.
EmmaSchickert

Griffin - Adopted April 2015

Post by EmmaSchickert »

Lori is amazing! If it wasn't for her I would have been lost through this process. She let me come out to her farm in Theresa,WI and just love on all of the JR pups that were there at the time. I wasn't really connecting with any of them, but little did I know that Lori was so observant to my personality and lifestyle and she was taking mental notes...

The moment that Griffin (Chandler at the time) came to her farm she texted me and said she thought she had the dog for me. I came the very next day after work and fell in love. He was the perfect size (30lbs), a little older (1yr) but still energetic, and had one blue eye! He honestly wasn't super into me when we first met, but I saw how much he had bonded to Lori over the short time he had been with her and I gave it a shot. I came back the next day, and my heart grew three sizes to welcome my new buddy into my home.

I am a single, career oriented woman and it gets lonely sometimes. in addition, living alone I knew a dog would help me feel more safe.

Needless to say I don't know what I would do without Griffin in my life. He is truly my best friend and so very loyal. He is the best snuggler, awesome on road trips, and gets along with EVERY dog at the dog park. He loves to go hiking with me, and play in his new huge back yard. He learned how to be potty-trained very quickly using the bell system, and is doing a great job at pulling less on the leash when we go for walks. I am so looking forward to the years ahead and to share many more memories together. He is truly the light of my life, and I cant wait to get home everyday to see him.

Thank you again for your organization, we will always be so grateful.
183ddc2d-750f-47f1-8d33-8b53fbee9b6c.jpeg
183ddc2d-750f-47f1-8d33-8b53fbee9b6c.jpeg (39.07 KiB) Viewed 15157 times