Janet - Adopted January 2015

Adoption success stories.
EmmaSchickert

Janet - Adopted January 2015

Post by EmmaSchickert »

Hi, My name is Janet. As you can see, I am a very happy dog. I've been in my forever home almost a year now (Jan. 8, 2015).

I was very shy at first -- I didn't want to come out of my crate if anyone came over to visit. Now I look forward to having guests. A dog can never get too much petting.

I passed my Canine Good Citizen Training with flying colors much to the surprise of my forever Mom. (When we go for our walks I have difficulty heeling -- the beagle in me needs to sniff out everything). What I am good at is sitting when a car passes us by when we are taking our walks. That way my Mom knows I won't dash out in front of the car. People smile at us and are amazed at how well behaved I am.

My forever Mom says I am the love of her life. She wanted a dog to keep her company, especially during the long Wisconsin winters. Well -- that's me! I am a "real lap dog". I love to snuggle next to her and put my head on her lap when we watch TV.

The folks at JR's Pups n Stuff suggested I would make a much better companion for my Mom that the one she originally picked out from the gallery of photos. They sure made the right choice for us.

My Mom calls me a "Puggle Plus" --part beagle, part pug, and part something else that gives me a beautiful long furry tail. She thinks maybe there is some golden retriever in me. No matter what my genealogy is, I am one happy dog thanks to JRs for matching me with the perfect owner.
bd2047b0-3ef8-482d-8601-76ea9d04aa7a.jpeg
bd2047b0-3ef8-482d-8601-76ea9d04aa7a.jpeg (24.99 KiB) Viewed 15276 times